CueTable is a free billiard diagramming tool for communication, practice
training and studies of strategy between players.
Think of it as a virtual canvas that gives everyone the ability to diagram
billiard shots in a visually accurate and dynamic way.
Through its advanced features, table diagrams can be readily charted, saved,
emailed, posted, blogged, and archived to the far reaches of the Web.
Imagine yourself having a conversation about table position with friends
"Yesterday I came to a shot where the 1 ball was over by the top
right corner pocket, cue ball in the middle, 2 ball down here and 3 ball
over there. I was trying to do this and that happened..."
Not quite easy to describe, right?
On CueTable, you can draw the layout in a few seconds and show it to friends
by posting a data url generated by the program. They can also make adjustments
or comment on the original layout and send another url back to you.
There is no longer a need to use a separate software and to save graphic
documents. CueTable software saves all positional data in a single string
of texts which can easily be accessed and edited again.
We strongly believe that, by encouraging more precise dialogues among the
pool player community, there will be a higher level of execution in this sport.
CueTable software and its forum are created for the advancement
and proliferation of billiard communication, for our community and the future
generation of players.
players joining the sport.
- More players ready to learn.
- More players sharing solutions.
- More players playing better.
Steps To Insert A Diagram In Our Forum
View Demo Video
- Prepare your diagram by moving objects around.
- Click on Copy_Layout_URL button
- Go to your post and do a Edit : Paste (Ctrl-V or Cmd-V)
- Submit your post and view.
- CueTable can be quickly accessed via the dropdown links on
our site header.
- Our forum system will automatically decode your URL into
a diagram. Please use our Test
Forum to try it out.
- In other forums, you wi gll need to wrap [wei] tags around the URL by pressing a special [wei] button in post editor.
- CueTable requires
Adobe Shockwave Plugin to run.
- Clicking on Help button in bottom-left corner
will open software manual.
Links to Software Manual
- 1, Software Basics
- 2, Moving Balls
- 3, Drawing Lines With Mouse Clicks
- 4, Drawing Lines With Keyboard Hotkeys
- 5, Ghost Ball (Line Indicator / Modifier)
- 6, Adding More Description To A Layout
- 7, Saving Multiple Pages / Import Layouts Manually
- 8, Display Layout In Forum Posts / Email Layouts
- 9, Adding CueTable Layout To Your Blog / Web Page
- 10, Imaging / Printing
- A, Software Button & Short Cut Reference
- B, Blank Table Layout Template
- C, System Requirement
- D, Common Tech Isssues
Software Manual in Different Languages